Friday, March 31, 2017
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Emily Pappas, a spokeswoman forLinkedSuperPowers, a very popular , Social Media certified Likedin Profile Optimization Agency, says
Linkedin lies on the industrial side of the web, providing access to over four hundred million professionals . Its subject matter is ‘ strictly business’. Having started as an area of job seekers looking to upload their CVs, LinkedIn has developed into one of the most dynamic platforms for professional and corporate promotion. This is a platform encouraging business collaboration. The Linkedin Profile story telling is not so much about the product itself but more about its creators. It is more about shedding light on the cast of a performance than on the actual show. The LinkedIn Summary (for individuals) and the LinkedIn Company Page Description (for companies) brings the protagonists from the background onto center stage , making them known to those that really matter, in a business sense. Image has also crept into this largest network of professionals in the world which until lately was considered as more conventional. Visuals images, video and slideshow presentations are now common in the media section of your LinkedIn profile
Read Full Article on The Huffington Post
Thursday, March 23, 2017
The #1 problem in 2017 for sales people across the globe is lack of sales pipeline... yet that's a symptom rather than a root-cause.
"Wow, this person is seriously determined"
"Sounds like they're worth talking to"
Social selling on it's own does not deliver what is needed. Buyers are blinded by the white wall of outreach hitting their inbox.
People prefer to buy from those they know, like and trust, and the relationships you build are the strongest point of competitive differentiation
Treasure those who can create high value content with which marketing teams can attract and nurture leads
Sunday, March 19, 2017
- Awareness – We become part of a working entity with a shared purpose
- Motivation – We drive to gain consensus in problem solving or development
- Self-synchronization – We decide as individuals when things need to happen
- Participation – We participate in collaboration and we expect others to participate
- Mediation – We negotiate and we collaborate together and find a middle point
- Reciprocity – We share and we expect sharing in return through reciprocity
- Reflection – We think and we consider alternatives
- Engagement – We proactively engage rather than wait and see
The March 2017 HNI forum this morning was charged, as Geoff was facilitating the thinktank of customer experience and its importance in growing your business.
Only 6 places available until group is at capacity!
The team came up with the following Do's and Dont's of Customer Service.....
- Set expectations - Preframe what's going to happen
- Systemise and document processes
- Relationship is key - making your customer feel needed - make customer feel important - know their name, family, needs and wants. Be warm, Making it an awesome experience , obsess on the little things, be nice, don't make customer feel that they are just a number services by a machine
- Think outside the box - find different solutions
- Take responsibility - own the problem until it is solved
- 24/7 service
- Be accessible
- Regular contact - frequency is good
- Demonstrate value upfront
- Human to human -is important but automate well
- Don't avoid complaints - tackling it - a well handled complaint - a force for your business
- Have a partnership approach to business - not a transactional approach
- Provide a WOW service
- Underpromise and Overdeliver
- Over promise under deliver - be true to your world
- Lack of follow up
- Lack of respect
- Be late
- Be arrogant
- Take too long
- Be smartest person in room
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
» Increase word of mouth sales
» Feel great about coming to work every day
» Your people also feel great about coming to work everyday
» Your customers just love being in your space and doing business with you
» The more you delight them, the more you increase the average value of a sale, AND the more you increase purchase frequency