Monday, July 29, 2013
Register from the Phone App
- 1. Download the App
- 2. Sign up with your email (if you have not signed in before or login with your email if you already have registered with Referron)
- 3. Register with your email and tel #, and create a password.
- 4. Allow Referron to Cache your contacts on your phone, so that you are able to refer people from your contact list... making it easy to refer people in your contacts to people that you know like and trust.
- Complete Profile… click picture and take picture of yourself,
- YOU ARE READY TO REFER AND GET REFERRED AND SEND YOUR VCARD TO PEOPLE YOU MEET OR WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH
- If you want to send a VCard to somebody - press "send vcard" on Left Hand Side of Page. This will send an sms of your vcard that will enable your contact to update your details on their phone. It will also invite them to connect with you on referon!
- Under menu, you can review all the vcards that you have sent - keeping track of the people you send cards to!
- Press "Service Seeker" (who do you want to refer) - this will take you to your contact list, groups, linked in or add a new user to find your service seeker and choose that person (its generally best to type in name and press the blue search button)
- Press ""Service Provider (who do you want to refer this person to?) - this will take you to your contact list, groups, linked in or add a new user to find your service seeker and choose that person (its generally best to type in name and press the blue search button)
- Type in a message
- Press send referral
RESULTS OF THE REFERRRAL
Each party will get an email, and that referral will be tracked by all parties in their respective referron portals on the referron website!
TO GET MORE OUT OF YOUR REFERRON
- GO TO MENU ON TOP right hand side of page
- My Profile - update your profile at any time
- Connections - review profiles of your connections
- Activities -
- Review all your activities on referron
- Redeem rewards that have been issued
- Update the status of the referrals
- Messages - review and respond to your referron messsages
- Add a new Contact
- Invite a person on referron via SMS
- Review your sent VCARD List
- Settings -
- Social connections – connect with facebook and linked in
- Update your rewards that you want to give your champion and your leads
- Default messages - to make your message faster - you can create default messages
- Accesibility - Adjust font size of the app
- Send feedback to our developers so we can improve the app. Also see frequently asked questions to help you with your user experience
- Cache settings - sync your groups - if you have updated your contact list and want to update your referron list on your phone.
- In suummary
- Connections - Invite people to connect or check your connections – by clicking going to the menu button on the top right hand side of the page and click “Connections” or sending them a VCard
- Refer people from linkedin contacts, phone contacts or new contacts, your favourites, your existing Referron connections or groups that you belong to.
- Manage - The activities button enables you to identify all activities that has occurred on your Referron account. You are able to manage your referrals (which will update your referral CRM) , and redeem your rewards from your phone
The messaging function allows organisations that are connected to you, to send you offers.
- Click the messaging function to see who has sent you a message.
- click reply to message the sender back (Button on RHS)
- click R to refer the sender to someone that you know (Button in Middle)
- Call to action on the right (button on LHS)
- The LHS putton has an option to login to your portal
Go to your web portal (Login at www.referron.com)
Once you have registered (or register directly from the portal)
- Fill out your profile on your portal
- Connect to Linked and Facebook contacts
- Download your logos and public profiles
- · You have the ability to change your profiles,logos,emails and passwords
Referron has the capability to manage and measure referrals of a company or network group
- Create messages and call to actions from the Message tab in your members portal.
- These messages can be sent to all your connections or specific groups that you choose.
- You are able to create normal text messaging, html messaging or emails direct from websites
- You can create your own call to action buttons.
- Review your messages received, sent and archived
Thursday, July 25, 2013
- Accounting/Consulting/ Professional Services firm – MEASURING REFERRAL ACTIVITY and REWARDING STAFF -one of the key kpi’s is to generate business from the firm… business as you know comes from leads/ proposals and sales… .referron captures the leads! When Tanya (a senior , comes in for a review – the manager pulls up a list of her referrals for a year/ tracked to business generated from the accounting system and crm – so it will say… Tanya has referred 30 people, turned into 5 clients and brought in 60k of business to the firm
- Restaurant/ Café/ Microbusiness – rewarding and ENGAGING CUSTOMERS if they have a great service/product – asks clients to refer and they can offer a reward (ie a 2 for 1 meal/ a free coffee or anything they want – which will be able to be redeemed from the phone
- HR Department – ENGAGEMENT OF STAFF -engaging staff – an it person is needed to the it department – a brief sent to employees asking them to refer someone they know like and trust that fits the brief…. For every referral… the HR dept pays the employee $25 for taking the time to refer the lead; for every referral interviewed , they pay the employee $500 and for every referral employed, they pay the employee $5k – the company ios building up a superb database, of their employees contact who they know like and trust!
- Mazda doing a campaign engaging their customers and 1m + social network base – at the moment they have a huge social network database – but they not being engaged or mobilised into new sales – ENGAGING SOCIAL NETWORKS - they are encouraging their customers/friends/networks to join referron, and if they make a referral to a friend who buys a mazda – they will get $100 – this is mobilising their social networks
- Mcdonalds – ENTICING CUSTOMERS AND BUILDING DATABASES if they have a campaign to reward everyone who refers a lead to them , they can say that on 1 August they will be doing a 2 for 1 campaign between 12pm and 3 pm … these people (the referrer and lead , can redeem their rewards at any mcdonalds – where the person at the counter redeems the voucher from the customers phone…
- Mcdonalds can be replaced with any business.
- It is an amazing tool to enable you to grow your business… you can promote it as a product developed by a part of the BSI group that owns 10X –
- It is super cheap to use… and hugely powerful for your business … it provides all the tracking requirements that will be needed for our DC/Network Model.
- It enables you to refer someone to a business within 3 taps of the phone….. at the time you think of the opportunity.
- It will also grow your network!
- It enables to encourage people to connect wiith you on your signature and your website (go to promote on your portal! )
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
- Referron enables you to refer and get referred by people you know like and trust, track your referrals, reward and get rewarded.
- Easy to refer …. With 3 taps of your phone!!
- It becomes addictive, and helps people grow their business!!
Free to download, refer and get referred and then 200 per annum for unlimited referrals and a referral CRM on the backend and an ability to mobilise your social network!
Friday, July 19, 2013
Monday, July 1, 2013
By phil case :- http://www.getfluid.com/dont-forget-to-ask-for-the-referral/
A prospect who has been referred to you is five times as likely to buy from you as any other type of prospect. So you’d think salespeople would become masters at requesting and using referrals.
You’d be wrong.
Too many salespeople, business owners and professionals make the same mistakes over and over again, costing themselves sales and profits. That’s deadly to your career and your business. Here are the common behaviors to avoid:
1. Not asking
Whether it is out of fear of being rejected or because they don’t want to appear as a pest, many—if not most—salespeople simply don’t ask in the first place. Understand this, however: If you’ve delivered a great product and/or service, your customer wants to give you referrals. You just need to ask.
2. Asking at the wrong time
If you ask for referrals before your prospect has had a chance to become your customer and develop sufficient trust in you, you’ll be shot down every time. Worse, it will harm your relationship with your prospect. The best time to ask for referrals is after you’ve delivered value. Once you, your company and your product have proven yourselves, you have a green light.
3. Not asking everyone
Everybody in your network who knows and trusts you is a potential source of referrals. Don’t ignore anyone.
4. Being too broad when asking
The average person knows hundreds of people. But that’s too big a mental database for most people to sift through at once. Instead, help them narrow their focus: “Who else in your family. . .”; “Who else in your company. . .”; or “Who else among your colleagues. . .”
5. Not asking often enough
When it comes to requesting referrals, once is not enough. People meet people. Companies grow and shrink. People who didn’t have a need last year may have a need this year. So ask periodically. (Daily might be a little too often.)
6. Failing to follow up
Too many salespeople are bad at follow-up in general. But when you fail to follow up with a referral, it makes the person who referred you look bad as well. When someone gives you a referral, treat it with VIP status.
7. Not rewarding referrals
If you gave someone a referral and they didn’t acknowledge it, you wouldn’t be very likely to give them any more in the future. By contrast, if you received a thank-you note, a gift or a check from them, you’d keep your eyes and ears peeled for more opportunities. Be sure to reward the people who provide you with referrals, ideally as soon as they provide one, and again if the referral ends up buying.
How do you go from “thank you for the referral” to transitioning it into a paying client?