The March 2017 HNI forum this morning was charged, as Geoff was facilitating the thinktank of customer experience and its importance in growing your business.
Only 6 places available until group is at capacity!
The team came up with the following Do's and Dont's of Customer Service.....
- Set expectations - Preframe what's going to happen
- Systemise and document processes
- Relationship is key - making your customer feel needed - make customer feel important - know their name, family, needs and wants. Be warm, Making it an awesome experience , obsess on the little things, be nice, don't make customer feel that they are just a number services by a machine
- Think outside the box - find different solutions
- Take responsibility - own the problem until it is solved
- 24/7 service
- Be accessible
- Regular contact - frequency is good
- Demonstrate value upfront
- Human to human -is important but automate well
- Don't avoid complaints - tackling it - a well handled complaint - a force for your business
- Have a partnership approach to business - not a transactional approach
- Provide a WOW service
- Underpromise and Overdeliver
- Over promise under deliver - be true to your world
- Lack of follow up
- Lack of respect
- Be late
- Be arrogant
- Take too long
- Be smartest person in room