Thursday, December 29, 2016
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Onward and Upward!
Saturday, December 24, 2016
"Your influence is determined how abundantly you place other people's interests first"
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Friday, December 16, 2016
But it doesn’t always come naturally. Below are 10 pointers to help you get massive value from networking and help you grow your business
- RESEARCH and prepare before the event. ask for a list of people who are going to be there, and connect with them in linked in. Make notes on things that you have in common - to do - download linked in and be proficient
- ICEBREAKERS - Come up with a few standard questions as ice breakers. Seek common ground. What are your common interests. The key is to develop a strong relationship. Referron is a great way to start a conversation - find out what they need and think of someone in your network who you know like and trust and refer them to that person. An immediate value add! - download Referron and be proficient in using it
- GIVE BEFORE YOU GET. Successful networkers goes beyond thinking, “What’s in it for me?” to ask “How can I help?” Who can you refer that person to - make that Referral - do it with Referron within 3 taps of the phone.
- LISTEN with intent - be present. The key to networking is NOT to make sure the other person knows everything about you, but rather to make sure that you know more about what they do
- DEVELOP YOUR ELEVATOR PITCH. Who are you and what can you offer? What is your personal value proposition and how you can add value to others in 30 -60 seconds . to do - change your mindset - join a BBG forum
- ASK TO BE INTRODUCED. Is there someone you know that can introduce you to the person you’re hoping to connect to? A personal introduction makes it easier.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. Practice your networking skills whenever you can. The lift, the office kitchen, a friend’s BBQ or your local BBG chapter. All offer a great chance to build your confidence.
- FOLLOW UP. Networking is only the start of the conversation. Send a quick email or connect on LinkedIn within 48 hours of attending an event, and arrange a coffee meeting.
- STAY CONNECTED. Maintaining your job network is just as important as building it. Email them or message them on social media regularly. Email marketing, in my opinion is still the most effective . Become proficient at emarketing - (contact me and I will refer you to the best emarketing system )
- SOCIAL MEDIA - Referron, LinkedIn and Twitter to build your network. Be sure to keep your profile up to date and stay active. Write a regular blog and share it with your audience. Create an account on Blogger!
Thursday, December 8, 2016
BBG Sydney Christmas Party
1. Develop a spirit of generosity
A major source of generating business is through the networking landscape, which is full of professionals all handing out their business cards pitching their business.
It's no wonder very little business usually comes from this , because everyone is selling and no one is buying!
People can build a brilliant business through networking but must focus on what others need and try to help them - with a Spirit of Generosity.
- Think of how you can help them
- Identify people in your network who you can refer them to
- Refer them with Referron xlyttgybt(www.Referron.com)
And watch the Law of Reciprocity deliver in Spades!
2. Identify key contacts.
When networking, strategically identify people whom you can help and who can also help you, and develop an action plan on how you can build a meaningful relationship. Meet with them one on one and invite them to your BBG chapter.
Grow your linked in and Social Media network as a lead base to invite them to future events.
Keep in touch with them by developing a relevant blog and emailing them.
3. Find clients for your clients.
One of the best ways to add value to your network is helping existing clients get more clients of their own.
Being a referrer of strong connections is one of the best ways to contribute to your clients' bottom line and stay ahead of the competition.
Being a useful resource to your connections can help you grow your business by building trust and driving a noticeable increase in profit for both you and your clients.
Value is built from your network over time!
4. Create a BBG Chapter
Once you've identified individuals who would make a powerful chapter of up to 30 non-competing professionals, create a BBG Chapter that will meet once a month for 3 hours hosted by a professional facilitator, with the objective of getting to know like and trust each other.
This will increase the chances of
A. Doing business with each other
B. Them referring you to their network because they know like and trust.
If I sit with you for 3 hours a month , and I get to understand your business and how you can add value to me and/or my network, the likelihood of us doing business together and me referring you business is good!
This chapter should become the main focus of your ongoing networking efforts so you can reach the people who will have the most impact on your business.
It is obviously OK to have connections outside this group, but these individuals are less of a priority for cultivating a relationship with.
5. Host your own events.
Creating your own series of events where you can bring together members of your BBG chapter and their guests for a lunch or event that will facilitate collaboration, connection, education and growth, leading to business opportunities, continued visibility for you and goodwill among attendees.
Regularly hosting of events can help you become the centre of your network.
6. Strike while the iron is hot
Using the right tools can be a powerful way in helping you better curate and catalog the people you know.
Collaborative and referral software tools help companies evaluate “who knows whom” and “who knows what” and understand the full scope of the groups capabilities.
The combination of collaboration and referrals is a powerful cocktail, and at the end of the day, successful selling is about developing strong relationships with people you know like and trust.
Be sure to be a part of the BBG community (www.bbg.business) and download the app Referron, which enables you to easily refer, track measure and reward referrals within 3 taps! (Www.referron.com )
Friday, December 2, 2016
Linked in has over 400 million members, and in Australia alone, almost 30% of the entire population uses LinkedIn; that’s a whopping 7 million people!First impressions are vital and below are Daniela Cavalletti's top 7 tips to making you a linked in guru!