Thursday, August 16, 2018

Be Somebody’s Somebody today




Hey you. Yeah, you.  



This is Dan, and I just want to say I hope everyone has had a great day. 

Here are a couple of thoughts today. I’ve been thinking about some friends going through trying times, some life issues, some challenges, which we all have every day. 

Remember that no matter how good we pretend to be on social media, (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat,) we all have challenges and it's our attitude and our response to those challenges that make a difference.

So, my message for today is, Be Somebody’s Somebody. 

I know that sounds redundant. I thought about this and how important it is to be somebody’s somebody today, no matter what challenges you are personally facing. 

Take a look around. See if you have a friend or a family member that needs to be checked on. 

Reach out, encourage them, and remind people how much you appreciate them. 

 It all makes a difference. 

And you could be that one person that they get positive reinforcement and feedback today. 

So anyway, that's all I have for now. I just wanted to jump into your social media stream and let you know you are appreciated. 

 Be that somebody that reaches out and appreciates others today. Have a great day. We'll talk soon.

What is one thing you are going to do - or have done today to be somebody’s somebody?

From Dan Goodwin - who is planning to set up www.bbg.business in Kansas 



                




No comments:

Post a Comment