When a prospect is referred to us, we get a “trust transference” – I klt bob, bob says jane is good…. I will then likely klt jane. And give her a go.
When there is a referral from a trusted source…. There is a type of magic that makes your business boom and will take you to another level. WE are looking forward TO THIS HAPPENNING FOR BBG.
An example… I have known SARAH for 8 years and have helped her with her business. One of the areas we have assisted is in accessing export grants for Australian Businesses…. Whereby a business can potentially get 50c in the $ for every marketing $ that is spent. SO if an Australian business spends $50,000 on an eligible marketing activity – they can get back $25k … if they spend $300k they can potentially get back $150k
Her business is to take Australian designers to the USA and find agents and customers for them. As part of her service, she refers the designers to us, so we can maximise their grants, and therefore minimise their risks.
A win for SARAH a win for her client and a win for BSI
Sonya knows likes and trusts us, and the designer knows likes and trustsSarah – Sarah refers designer to us… Designer KLTs us….
One of the key non – negotiables… is that we provide a professional service with a WOW factor, and do what it takes to maximise the grant for the client and make the process as painless as possible.
The #1 thing that I recommend you do in 2017, s to develop your referral relationships…
Proactively plan to identify, communicate with and seek to uncover business opportunities with people who can provide you with referral business.
- identify your referral partners – and get them to join your BBG Chapter
- communicate monthly – by coming to the BBG Forum (meeting and identifying opportunities for 3 hours per month) .
- BE sure to call them and correspond with them , so that you are top of mind
- ACTIVELY THINK ABOUT REFERRAL OPPORTUNITIES … who can you refer them to Track, Measure and reward your referrals
- Download Referron and update your profile
- Make the time to refer and ask for referrals
- Follow up the referrals made
- Provide an awesome service
If there is one activity that you will do to help your business grow…