| WHEN | WHAT TO DO | ACTION / OUTCOME |
|---|---|---|
| BEFORE THE EVENT | Create a brilliant Referron Card | Add your photo, contact details, website/socials and clearly state your Superpower — what you are brilliant at and who you help. |
| Set your goal | Complete: 1 person I will introduce | 1 introduction I need | Follow-up required | I will complete this by… | |
| Make it accountable | Every introduction should have mutual permission, an owner and a deadline. | |
| IN THE BREAKOUT ROOM | Your 2–3 minute share | Share one insight from the Knowledge Share, then clearly state: Outcome I want | Capability I require | Exact referral I need. |
| WHILE EACH PERSON SPEAKS | Add them to your Referron Rolodex | Send them your Referron Card so their card is added to your connections. |
Think: Who can I introduce them to? | Search your connections and contacts for someone who can help them achieve their stated outcome. | |
| Make the warm introduction | Go to their Referron Card → select Refer/Introduce → connect them with the right person → add a personal note explaining why they should meet. | |
| AFTER THE BREAKOUT | Follow up | Follow up every introduction and connection made AND received. |
| Send a personal message | SMS, WhatsApp or email each person. Use a Referron message template or create your own. | |
| THE RESULT | Turn conversations into outcomes | Connect → Introduce → Follow Up → Track → Create Opportunity. |
The breakout room rule
Don’t leave with a list of people you met. Leave with introductions made, introductions received, owners and deadlines.
The goal is simple: every person leaves Referron Live with meaningful warm introductions that can create a real outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment