Referron is the platform for trusted connections and introductions. Create your business card and send it to people you meet. Refer them to people in your network that you know like and trust in seconds. Referron can track your activities - because what you can measure you can manage! This blog will help you as an entrepreneur and business owner to grow with the 5 Cs . Connection, Collaboration, Contribution, Continuity and building Capability to build an amazing Community
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
You never know who you gonna meet
My CEO once asked me why do I require my teams to be in business attire even on transcontinental flights? I said simply, because we represent the company. And you never know who you will be seated next too. I struck three profitable business deals in one year, just from interactions that started on a plane with a comment like "Well you don't see people dress like this anymore on flights. Were are you headed?" There is only one real choice in life. Be ordinary, or be extraordinary. I choose the later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment